These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd., the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website is the property of SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. Any content uploaded by Users will be under an appropriate license with that User. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
- print one copy of the Content;
- use the Downloads Page to access a copy of an accessible file, at your own risk (this content is currently from third parties over which SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. has no control). The copyright to the material is that of the respective publisher or author/s. Downloads are not to be distributed or sold.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any Content for commercial purposes without the written permission of SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd.
- Any of the trade marks, service marks or similar rights that are mentioned in the body of this website that are not related to or the property of SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. are the property of their respective owners. To view the Trademark Notices, click here.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to Other Websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites or embedded code (such as videos) from other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Articles and Comments to Posts
- The inclusion of Content in articles on this Website prefaced by, “Our Editorial Team came across this and thought you may find it useful” does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Comments posted by a User are the views of the respective party and are not necessarily the views of SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Goods and Commerce
All payment transactions and use of the Shopping Basket on this web site are handled by PayPal: www.paypal.co.uk. SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. does not receive details in regard to your credit card or PayPal account and cannot be held responsible for interrupted payments or other problems with a transaction which are beyond its control. You are responsible for verifying that you trust PayPal to handle the security of your transaction prior to beginning that transaction from this web site, that you have entered the correct information into the PayPal Shopping Basket on this web site, that you have verified your order and payment details with PayPal and that you have confirmation from your browser that the transaction has completed successfully. Whilst SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. will help in any reasonable way to solve customer queries with transactions, it does not have the authority to speak with PayPal on the user’s behalf. If you have a problem with a transaction, you must contact PayPal, your credit card issuer and/or bank directly.
The property in any goods shall remain with SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. until such time as any outstanding invoices are paid in full, but any risk inherent in the goods passes to the buyer on delivery; SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. accepts no liability for any loss or damages in any form which may result from how the buyer decides to use the supplied goods. If payment of the total price or other sums is not paid on the invoice due date, the Company shall have the right, with or without prior notice, at any time, to take repossession of the whole or any part of the products and for that purpose to go upon any premises occupied by the buyer thereof without prejudice to any other remedy of the Company. We reserve the right to incorporate a credit charge in our invoice to encourage settlement of terms. Prices are correct at time of printing, but we reserve the right to alter prices without notice. Goods may take up to 28 days to arrive from date of tax invoice or internet payment. Sales of all items is subject to availability.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed at the link’s destination. Every effort is made to keep the website well-maintained. However, SeeHear InfoSytems Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for service interruptions and/or the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
SeeHear InfoSystems Limited – Details
- SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11393411 whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU and it operates the Website www.seehear.info. The registered VAT number is GB319142615.
You can contact SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. by email via email@example.com