SeeHear InfoSystems Ltd. was founded by Mark Belshaw to provide Dynamics AX reporting support and solutions to engineering and energy sector companies with International reach.
The goal: to gain maximum operational and management value from databased business information.
Experience & Expertise
A Professional Member of The Chartered Institute for IT (MBCS) and software developer at heart, with 40+ years in the industry. Experienced in ICT management, networking, with special interest in mentoring, BI, reporting, resource and process tracking (stock, assets, people, production).
- Delivering Dynamics AX reporting consultancy to engineering and energy sector companies for 9 years (SQL/SSRS solutions and services to a number of Dynamics AX 2009/2012 clients). Reports range from Production Costing, Estimating and Load Planning, through Time & Attendance and bar coded job documentation, to Customer / Vendor documents such as Invoice, Delivery Note, Purchase Order, etc.
- Able to communicate at all levels, from Board to Shop Floor, to discuss strategy, gather requirements and deliver on those requirements. Happy to sit with or within a team, passing on skills and knowledge.
- Solid business/management/strategy understanding – demonstrable business & functional skills meshed with coding skills and network admin – understands user issues, manager issues, troubleshooting, support, performance and profitability issues (what affects bottom line)
- Worked in List X security environment (UK Government classification of SECRET or above, equivalent to international FSC rating).
- Director of a Microsoft ISV Partner, responsible for all aspects of software package development and direction, support and training. Over 50 installations at SMEs and individual sites of larger globals, typically from 50 to 1000+ employees.
- Asked to design and present two-week training course to Toyota development staff, allowing them to roll out Assembly Line Control systems, based on my system design, at plants in Kentucky, USA and Turkey.
- Invited to announce VAT module and present at Effective Management Systems, Inc. ERP User’s Annual Conference in Milwaukee. The design and development project allowed EMS entry into the European ERP market space.
- Designed and developed one of the first Unix-based networked personal computer Financial Accounting software packages available in the UK.
- Customer Support Manager of EVETS Computers Ltd. heading a team delivering 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support on a range of 10 application packages over 15-23 customer sites, many with bespoke variation – considered instrumental in the gaining of CSA membership in 1985.
- PgDip Information Technology: Distinction (University of Liverpool, 2005).
Sue moved from IT networking, servers and business delivery to a software development focus in 2019. She came to SeeHear with comprehensive T-SQL refresher training, specialising in query/server performance.
- Back when Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer required 8 exam passes, took electives in SQL Server, Exchange Server and Network Design.
- One of the 30% in the UK who passed the Microsoft four hour Accelerated Exam to upgrade from an NT4 MCSE to Windows 2000 MCSE at the first attempt.
- IT consultancy, projects, network support and training roles in English Local Government, Scottish Central Government and SME private companies, including as a trainer/consultant to medium/large manufacturing firms.
- Invited by the East Midlands Development Agency (RDA) to advise UK Government via contribution to the McLeod Review for the Secretary of State (employee engagement to enhance organisational performance).
- Invited by BioCity Nottingham to represent the science park community (as someone successful in making new research/innovations commercially viable) during a visit from Kathleen Sebelius (then Governor of Kansas, who became the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services for President Barack Obama).
- Invited to be a panel member for the BioCity Nottingham Bio-entrepreneur School answering questions from PhD students/graduates looking to commercialise their research through starting a company: test-tube.org.uk/videos/pages_sue_bio_entrpreneur.htm.
- Received the British Equestrian Trade Association International Award for Innovation and the Sneinton Business Forum Award for Innovation for veterinary products, as the inventor, founder and Managing/Technical Director of a high growth start-up.
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Professional coaching experience and Disclosure Scotland (PVG) checked.